Friday, January 22, 2010

Results for Week #1

I lost a whole pound! Yippee! I'm shooting for roughly 1200-1400 cal/day. Since I can't really exercise fully yet, it's been minimal-Mon and Wed I went to the gym and did 30 min on the elliptical with a small amount of strength training on the parts of my leg that don't make me yelp out in pain. Ok, actually it's only 0.8 lbs, but I say that's a 1!

Wednesday night I was a-lonely, so I just made a grilled (low fat) cheese & avocado sammy on Trader Joe's Fat Free Multigrain bread with a can of Progresso Clam Chowder (380 calories in a can of soup - yowzers!)

Last night I went out to sushi, but mostly ate sashimi (at around 40 calories per ounce)

Tonight is soup night! Hopefully I don't get my normal Friday night snack-attack! I better hit the gym after work today again.

No comments: