I wish I could eat these every day. I didn't want to eat the last one last night, but I needed to clear the fridge for some new leftovers!
Spicy Shrimp and Black Bean Enchiladas from Prevention.com
* 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
* 12 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp, coarsely chopped
* 1 teaspoon lime juice
* 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
* 1 canned chipotle pepper, seeds removed, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
* 4 flour tortillas (8" diameter)
* 1 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
* 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
* 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
1. PREHEAT the oven to 375°F. Spray a 9" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 2 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce over the bottom of the baking dish.
2. STIR together the shrimp, lime juice, and 1/3 cup of the remaining enchilada sauce in a medium bowl.
3. STIR together the cream cheese, chipotle, and adobo sauce in a small bowl. Spread over the tortillas. Top with the shrimp, black beans, and cheese. Roll the tortillas up tightly into a cigar shape and place, seam side down, in the prepared baking dish.
4. STIR together the remaining enchilada sauce, sour cream, cumin, paprika, and coriander in a medium bowl. Spread over the tortillas to cover completely.
5. COVER and bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Nutritional Facts per serving
CALORIES 440.2 CAL
FAT 14.6 G
SATURATED FAT 6.4 G
CHOLESTEROL 195.9 MG
SODIUM 1237.3 MG
CARBOHYDRATES 40.3 G
TOTAL SUGARS 2.3 G
DIETARY FIBER 4.6 G
PROTEIN 36.9 G