Monday, June 01, 2009

Diet Results: Week 1

Ok, so I lost 5 lbs in the first week! Granted, I was pretty sick those last few days and thus wasn't really all that hungry, so it was a little easier than normal. Plus, I had parties all weekend, so I probably gained most of that back. Sigh. I'm not giving up. Especially since I re-tried on my bridesmaid dress over the weekend and I'm pretty sure it won't zip up in my current state (tho it was close and possible force-able haha). I think 5 more lbs will do it. I have until July 11th. So, I'm not all better from this damn cold yet... but I'll be hitting the gym up today regardless. That's what's really going to help me lose this weight (and keep it off)! I can't be doing this Slim Fast business forever! It's just to help me with these first few lbs in the first few weeks. So keep your fingers crossed for me - I can do it!

Current weight as of 5/29/09: 145.5 lbs

2 comments:

shiva said...

Good job! Keep it up, you're inspiring me to get back on the horse... er, eliptical. <3

Sarah said...

You can do it! Pretend I'm there with you, in spirit!