Thursday, February 01, 2007

How do you own disorder?

My head hurts. And it has for the last two days. I woke up yesterday morning with the headache and it's been sort of in the background ever since. Yesterday I kept myself pumped up with caffeine which actually seemed to help as long as I drank more within 3 or 4 hours. Now, not so much. It's almost to the point of affecting my work, which totally blows. The light is beginning to hurt my eyes, which is definitely a bad sign. I'm not sure what to do about it. My mom thinks I need to go and see an internalist. Perhaps she is right. I do have frequent headaches. And some of them, like this one, make me just wanna curl up in a dark closet with a wet washcloth. I dunno. Could be the weather, too. It's been very blah here... cold and dry. Which, combined with the dry of the heater, equals more dry. Maybe my sinuses are screaming for some humidity. Sinuses? Sini? Sinusi? I drink a lot of water these days, so I doubt it's dehydration. Stress maybe? I don't feel terribly stressed out, but I do have a lot of things going on in my head as of late. But they're all background things. Gotta pack for the move back to Daddy's house, gotta pay rent (tomorrow-after payday), gotta deal with "the boy" and whatever's bugging him that he hasn't managed to talk to me about yet, gotta visit my grandma who isn't doing altogether well right now, gotta get back to the gym before I gain 10 lbs from quitting smoking (day one is today, again *sigh*), gotta finish my personal statement and apply to SFSU. Nothing terribly major or headache inducing, in my opinion. What else could be causing me headache-strife? Any ideas out there?
Here's an idea, shut off the computer screen...

No comments: