Thursday, May 04, 2006

Moving On

Ok, I'm ready. Ready for what, you may ask... ready to move on. I'm done letting dumb people run my life, and ruin it! I was so over it and moving on, but He just kept on haranguing me. Pretty irritating, if you ask me. Why did He feel the need to call me and let me know that yes, he had had sexual relations with that girl. First of all, I'm no idiot. They have a past together and yadda yadda. But is it truly necessary to call me and tell me it? I'm thinking no, but He did it anyways! So yeah. Not answering the phone when His number pops up anymore. Plus, He for some reason finds it useful to corner me at my car when I'm trying to leave to ask me if we can be friends. Only, it's not as nice as that. It's more of a demand than a request. You can't demand someone whose heart you've broken FOUR times to be your friend, no matter what time of night or how much money she's just won at the poker table! Especially when You make it sound like it's her fault!
So for awhile, I've been avoiding Him. I don't like getting cornered at my car and told how to run my life. Only, He's part of the crew. Even more now than ever before. So that means that I've been excluding myself from outings and gatherings. I've missed 2 soccer games (which turned out to be okay because they only ended up playing basketball instead cuz the field was too muddy), most jam sessions, and numerous poker games. Not any more.
First of all, New Boy Interest is involved in the jam sessions... so, if I start going, then I start connecting. Who cares if poo ex-boyfriend is there? Well, prolly me. But I'll work on that one next. Anyways, He's not always there. I plan on taking my lovely new Irish Tin Whistle to jam out with! Moving up from the spoons, I am!
So we'll see how my new plan pans out. Well, I am sure. If He tries to corner me again, I'll just punch Him in the nose! Ok, maybe not. But I'll tell Him to freakin' leave me alone. When it's time, it's time. When I'm ready, I'm ready. But don't force me into something by making me feel guilty and worthless! Who would want to be that Guy's friend? Sure as hell not me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah, screw that bastard. I don't even know who we are talking about. Good for you though, stand up for your heart, don't let people fuck with it. Its yours and you have to live with it for the rest of your life, so keep it happy!!!

Sarah said...

It's Johnny... yet again... Time to move it on up!