Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Does It work Now?

You know me... I love to be owned!
Ok for a test, we shall submit a list of cds that I seriously need to invest in OR ELSE! (In no particular order)
Depeche Mode - The Singles 81-85
Depeche Mode - Speak and Spell
Depeche Mode - Catching Up With Depeche Mode
The Cure - Japanese Whispers
Death Cab For Cutie
System of a Down (November) - Hypnotize (?)
Daft Punk - Human After All
Ozo Motley
Nina Simone
Orbital - (the one with Halcyon)
Erasure - Pop! The First 20 Hits
OMD
The Pixies
Skankin' Pickle - Skankin' Pickle Fever (someone somewhere in Chico ended up with this one)
Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables (see above note re: Chico)
Sublime - 40 oz to Freedom (I'm pretty sure Jordan stole this from me)
Flogging Molly
Bjork
Ok, enough is enough! I can obviously go on forever.
This was just a test. (I know it says the other one was just a test but shhh)

No comments: