THIS IS THE NEW VERSION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS. YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS COPY & PASTE, ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS. SEND IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS
LETS BE HONEST NOW!
Last person who...
1. Slept in your bed: He who must not be mentioned. What’s done is done.
2. Saw you cry: I think it was Mario, actually! At Dave and Busters I decided it would be an awesome idea to have a nervous breakdown! Stupid quitting smoking!
3. Made you cry: Person, eh? That same stupid guy who last slept in my bed. We cried together, it was very sad and emotional and all that crap. Again with the “what’s done is done.”
4. You went to the movies with: I do believe that person is Simone – hooray for The Corpse Bride!
5. You went to the mall with: I can’t even think of the last time I went to the mall! It was prolly with my Mom.
6. One thing you could take back: Letting my heart get broken by the same guy on 4 separate occasions. Never again.
Have You Ever...
1. Said "I Love You" and meant it: A million times – I love a lot of people!
2. Gotten in a fight with your pet: Like a fist fight? No!
3. Been to California: I’m not even going to answer that, it’s a silly question really!
4. Been to Mexico: Not yet…
5. Been to China: Not one of those places that’s on my list, so no.
6.Been to Canada: In 1986 for the World’s Fair.
7. Been to Europe: For 3 weeks when I was a Sophomore/Junior in HS I traveled to France with my French class. C’est tres magnifique! That’s about all I can remember. That and Ou sont les toilettes? Haha. 15 and legal to drink? Of course I can’t remember!
8. Danced naked: Who hasn’t? Everything is more fun naked, hello!
9. Wish you were the opposite sex: Not really, I think girls are prettier (and I like the sex with the boys).
1. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes, but I wish I could say no.
2. What book are you reading now: How To Study For The GREs
3. Worst feeling in the world: Hurting someone else. Especially when you’re consciously aware that you are doing it.
4. Future KIDS names: Like, goats? I’m not sure I want to have kids (unless you mean goats) – I sure don’t want to raise any little me’s, my parents did great, but I’m pretty sure I’d go crazy! I do like the name Alexander (ie, Xander) for a boy and something equally wacky like Zoey for a girl.
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: A giant raccoon that was won at Dave and Busters on my 21st b-day. I think everyone contributed to the buying, I’m not too sure tho. I do know some people told me to pick something out and all I could see through the blurred dizziness was a giant raccoon. Good thing I like raccoons!
6. What's under your bed: Shhhh!
7. Favorite sport to watch: Poker Tourneys. Does that count? Ok, soccer.
8. Location: L’isle de Provence, France
9. Piercings/Tattoos: 10-ear, 1-bellybutton, 1 hole in my eyebrow, 1 hole in my tongue, 1 hole in my tragus (?), 1 tattoo on my lower back
10. Do you drink: I wish I drank more! But only if I wouldn’t become an alcoholic.
11. What are you most scared of: Not becoming an astrophysicist. I’m pretty sure that will kill me.
12. Where do you want to get married: On the beach would be nice.
13. Who do you really hate: Elizabeth. There, I said it. I hate her for what she did to me. And I don’t hate anyone. I wish I never met her. And I don’t regret anything.
14. Do you have a job: I'm at it right now, can't you tell how exciting it is? ß My sis wrote that and I’ll have to agree.
15. Do you like being around people: I s’pose it depends on the people. But generally, yes.
16. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: Yeah, and then he dumped me 4 times. He was that guy in high school that every girl dreams of. I guess I had a slight chance with him, but I wouldn’t say that it counts.
17. Have you ever cried: Not as much these days. Except during sad movies or nervous breakdowns. If you smoke, never quit. If you watch movies, don’t see House of Sand and Fog.
18. Are you lonely right now: No way!
19. Song that's stuck in your head a lot: Since the beginning of time? Prolly What’s Up by the Four Non Blondes (weird, right?) But recently? I’d have to go with Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie.
1. Been in love: One time. He’s moving to Wyoming next month and I haven’t gone to see him since I found out. He was the love of my life and I lost him. We lost each other, really. But he makes an awesome best friend! He knows me better than anyone in the world.
2. Played strip poker: Oh yeah, all the time. That’s what happens when you run out of money.
3. Gotten beaten up: Physically, no. Emotionally, two times.
4. Pulled an all nighter: Those who know me will understand that I will refrain from answering this. I still will if sex is involved. Damn, was that out loud?
5. Been on radio/tv: Yes, when I was like 12 I thought it would be awesome to get on the radio so I requested songs virtually every day. Pretty sad.
6. Been in a mosh-pit: My first was the Beastie Boys when I was 13. Somehow I made it! Woo! Bring it on, baby!
7. Do you have any gay/lesbian friends: I surely do!
In the last 24 Hours have you...
1. Cried: Yep (see above answer regarding House of Sand and Fog)
2. Bought something: Dad’s rx, stuff to make cake for our work potluck tomorrow, Taco Bell.
4. Sang: If it’s a whisper-sing, then I am singing currently.
5. Been kissed: Unfortunately, no.
6. Had sex: Again with the unfortunate no.
7. Felt stupid: Nope.
8. Talked to an ex: No.
9. Missed someone: See above note regarding the love of my life.
10. Hugged someone: Yes! I had lunch with Josh yesterday!